PayU payment gateway plugin for woocommerce – standard edition
299 lei TVA included
Easily and securely accept Credit Cards payments safely and securely using PayU Romania payment gateway for WooCommerce.
Information & Requirements ( current version 2.0.4 – released Apr 2019)
- A PayU contract is required.
- The plugin can be used on one domain. You need to have a license for each domain used. If you need more than one plugin please contact us for volume discounts before ordering.
- Updates are free for all versions 1.0.x ( licenses are generated each year and automatically renewed without additional costs).
Accept credit card online payments on your website with PayU extension for WooCommerce. Your clients will be able to pay online with their Visa, MasterCard. This payment gateway plugin routes customer payments through Payu, allowing customers to pay safely and convenient.
This extension was build by TFM Developers and has the certification of PayU as their official WooCommerce extension. So have no doubts that it will work a charm on your online store! This extension works for all the companies that use PayU payments in Romania. This extension keeps their privacy and allows a secure online payment.
For safe online transactions, TFM recommends PayU!
Standard plugin features:
- The official PayU extension for WooCommerce
- Enable and Disable gateway as needed
- Supports authorizing / capturing the payment
- Supports refunding (full or partial) the payment
- Supports canceling a payment
- Supports the following credit card types: Visa, MasterCard
- Supports test mode (PayU supports test orders and only the authorizing operation can be tested)
- Easy and friendly administration panel
- Cross-browser compatibility: IE9+, Firefox and Chrome
- 30 day money back guarantee
More information about PayU can be found here.
Our plugin constantly tested with the latest versions of woocommerce. if any incompatibilities will be discovered a new version of the plugin will be released.
01 Jun 2020 – Tested with Woocommerce 4.2.0
20 Oct 2021 – Tested with Woocommerce 5.8.0
15 Jan 2022 – Tested with WooCommerce 6.1.0 and WordPress 5.8.3